Trillium Special Needs Care Coordination
Who We Help – Children, youth and adults with complex special needs whom typically have a developmental delay and one or more diagnosis of: autism, mental health, behavioural issues, FASD, brain injury, medically complex and often require multi-agency support. Trillium Care Coordinators are here to help when you or your loved one’s unique care needs are overwhelming. As specialists in systems navigation Trillium’s Care Coordinators work to access services available through government funded agencies and to coordinate private services to help close any gaps. Each of our care plans is personalized and our service is tailored to each family we serve. We solve problems based on your unique needs and resources.
Trillium Care Coordination is here for you:
- Helping coordinate care needs
- Addressing difficult issues such as complex behavioural issues, multiple diagnosis, access to service and issues of safety
- Navigating the complex system of care
- Advocating to receive the maximum benefits possible
- Saving valuable time – we know who to call
- Coordinating private services to compliment funded services
- Offering a secure web-based portal for designated family and team members to help coordinate care and view care progress
Our Care Coordinators
Trillium Care Coordinators are Master level Social Workers committed to your best interests and strive to address the well-being of our clients in a holistic manner. While we are often asked to help coordinate the care issues related to advocacy and access we also value the importance of social connections, cognitive stimulation, emotional well-being and spiritual contentment. Your Trillium Care Coordinator is always interested in achieving the best possible quality of life possible.