Join Our Team
Work with us and help reimagine service delivery.
Come join us and help make a difference! Trillium Support Services is a social enterprise committed to meeting the needs of children, youth, and adults with complex special needs. At Trillium we provide support staff to Residential Programs, Day Programs, Community Support Programs and in Family Homes. As a social enterprise, profits are reinvested in our users programs, in training of our Social Care Workers, in using technology to enhance lives and investing in families.
We are currently looking for Social Care Workers to provide support and guidance to people with highly complex special needs. Our workers will have the opportunity to work within residential support services, day program services and community support.
If you are an experienced professional who appreciates working within various settings with diverse clients, enjoy the independence of managing your own work hours, are passionate about what you do and want to be part of a dynamic organization then we want to talk with you.
We are currently looking for Social Care Workers in the following geographical area; Greater Toronto Area, Greater Hamilton & Niagara, Halton, Peel, as well as Kitchener, Guelph, Brant and York.
- Passion and demonstrated ability to work with clients who have complex special needs
- Ability to build therapeutic rapport and follow prescribed programming
- Experience in design and implementation of life skills, cognitive retraining and behaviour management programs
- Ability to function within a team or in the community
- Well developed communication, interpersonal, computer and writing skills
- Committed to your professional development
- Flexible to work evenings & weekends
- Committed to making a difference and in working with us to create the very best in practice
- University degree or College diploma in a related discipline (DSW, SSW, CYW, EA, SNS, P.T.A, Behavior Sciences, or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in social services with individuals with complex special needs
- Up to date Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Certification in a recognized Crisis Intervention/Prevention Program
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org